Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Happy Groupon Client!

As many of you know, last March we offered a Groupon for a mani-pedi-massage package. Since then, there has been Groupon-mania at the salon as we booked all the lucky people who purchased the packages. Below is an email from a happy customer who enjoyed her salon visit:

"Ann did my massage and I really liked her, she was very nice. Mary downstairs did my manicure. I liked her too, she was very nice. Last night Lauren called to ask how my services were and I told her I really enjoyed my visit and I really liked how unpretentious the environment was. I liked how the employees interacted with each other, they all seemed to have a lot of respect for one another and were consistently considerate of each other. Even the young girl at the front desk was so nice.

I know it was very overwhelming with the influx of business but everyone seemed so in control and not stressed. I’m going to go back as soon as they get another shipment of Moroccan oil because they have a buy 2 get one free special running until October. I want to buy shampoo and conditioner and get the oil for free." -- Jennifer Goldberg, Sept 10, 2010

Thank you, Jennifer, for you kind words!

No comments: